The Agent site dashboard currently contains tiles for quick access and some basic information under each one.
• Shows the status of the important devices and highlights if any of them is offline.
• Shows the total number of devices and the number of devices that are online
• Selecting this tile takes you a page containing a list of all the devices (or just the online ones if clicking on online) on your network as well as all features explained in sections @4.3. Devices List and @4.4. Device Details .
• Shows the results of the last speed test performed showing upload and download rate.
• Selecting this tile takes you to all network related tools explained in section @4.5. Network Performance
• Shows the number of standard or custom alerts that have been configured.
• Selecting this tile takes you to the Alert Manager described in section @4.6. Alerts Settings
Access Management (only available to the license owner / team master):
• Shows the number of people, outside your team, that have been granted or have a pending permission to access your Agent.
• Selecting this tile takes you to the collaboration page described in section @4.7. Access Management*
ZigBee (BETA Only available to users that have a Control4 controller):
• Provides monitoring details for Control4 devices connected to your network via ZigBee enabled protocol (Please note we do not have any specific agreements with Control4 or any 3rd party manufacturers or providers for this monitoring and it is provided on an as-is basis).
• Selecting this tile takes you to the ZigBee page described in section @4.12.2. Zigbee Monitoring
Cresnet (Only available to users that have a supported Cresnet controller):
• Provides monitoring details for devices connected to your network via the Cresnet Hubs.
• Selecting this tile takes you to the Cresnet page described in section @4.12.3. Cresnet™ Monitoring
• Shows the site details of the customer to whom this Agent belongs. More details can be found in section @4.8. Customer Management
• Includes Client App tab to allow the user to activate and manage the Violet App. Described in separate document “Violet Digital Support Customer Facing App”
Logging & Reports:
• Displays last remote connections made to devices, power activities on devices, Notes added, and when Agent alerts are disabled/enabled.
• Allows you to generate a report covering the previous 30 days of activity on the Domotz Agent or the snapshot with all the devices discovered by the Domotz Agent.
• More details can be found in section @4.12. Integrations
Manufacturer Support (Will only be available to users with partner Manufacturer devices):
• Allows you to share your Agent access with the various hardware manufacturers that offer partner support with Domotz (e.g. Luxul, NuVo, etc). More details can be found in section @4.10. Manufacturer Support
• Provides proactive scanning for TCP and UPnP Ports, identifying the open ports and sending alerts in case of detected issues.
D-Tools (when enabled at account level):
• Allows user to import data from D-Tools projects directly into Domotz Pro using an API-Key provided by D-Tools.
Ensure your page has the following code pasted near the bottom, before the closing 'body' tag.
Copy this code and place it where you want the help icon to appear in your page.
Your help link will appear as the icon below. Click it to verify how the help content will look.
Place a QR code on your product or machinery to let a user easily retrieve the user guide documentation for it.
Right-click and 'copy'